Thursday, September 15, 2011

Six Flags Over Texas

  One of the biggest perks to deciding on Arlington as our home was the close proximity to Six Flags Over Texas.  It's just a few miles from our place.  Mike thought it'd be fun to get season passes to enjoy for the summer.
Well, then I got pregnant.  And couldn't ride many of the rides.  Besides that, it was sooooo flippin' hot I really didn't want to go very often.  So Mike and Kate have taken many daddy/daughter trips to the park this summer.  They have such a great time together.  Mike has even gotten Kate on a few roller coasters.  Brave girl!!
 


It's a fun park and I do look forward to riding some of the roller coasters with Mike next year. (Well I have to gear myself up for it... I actually don't love roller coasters)
The pregnancy got me out of it this year... not sure what my excuse will be next year!

2 comments:

Artis said...

Oh, my! Roller coasters for Kate? Wow!
Glad to see you finally had a new post. :-)
The kids are so cute!

M. Harrison said...

She does look hot...look at those cheeks. I don't blame you for staying out of the heat. I'm glad that they had a lot of fun.