I kept telling them I did not need a baby shower this time around since it's a boy and since Dylan has barely outgrown his baby stuff. (well, you know...)
But they ignored my pleas. And I'm really glad they did!
On Saturday my cute friends threw me a Sweet Shoppe Soiree. It was so darling!
All my favorite treats, some savory snacks as well, fun conversation, adorable decor and lots of presents.
This incredible banner that Sarah made will soon hang above our sweet one's crib.
Two Coke Zeros, just for me!!
Our (still unnamed) baby now has a new mobile, some darling clothes, and super cute handmade room decor.
The ladies!
Stacie, Holly, me, Leslie, Marlee, Shannon
Sarah, Danielle and Emily
Thank you so much for a lovely afternoon!!












3 comments:
That is so cute! I'm glad your friends are taking care of you and my future nephew :)
hooray for baby UNshowers. i'm so excited to meet the little {BIG} guy.
'US' girls did a great job (un)showering you! (I like that word, D!) And I especially love that picture of you looking at your gifts....you look so happy! I'm glad we could all pitch in to make that happen!
Post a Comment