Ohhh our sweet Blakester.
How we love him.
Blake is four months old today!
How quickly time flies... for real.
It was exactly a year ago that I found out I was pregnant with this little guy... remember Danielle?
It was exactly a year ago that I found out I was pregnant with this little guy... remember Danielle?
~~~
Today we took Blake to his four-month old well check.
Here are his stats:
Height: 26 inches
Weight: 14 lbs. 14.5 oz.
Head: 41 cm.
This weight puts our baby in the 35th percentile. I don't live and die by these percentile numbers, but I was a bit concerned... since Kate and Dylan never dipped below the 90th percentile ever!
The pediatrician assured me not to stress; but if he drops again in the next couple of months perhaps a little stressing would be in order.
| Blake and Grandpa Grady-- two serious faces |
| Blake and Jared--little buddies! |
A bit more about our Blake:
He has rolled from stomach to back a couple of times.
He loves to play with his fists.
He is sleeping roughly 8-9 hours a night, waking to eat and then sleeping again for a couple more hours. (thank heavens!!!)
He has the most even temperament of any of our children. I think he has to be pretty chill, with his whirling-dervish siblings around.
He love love loves his sister, Kate!
He is very tolerant of her wanting to carry him all over the house and play with him like he was her personal doll.
The other night, Blake tried out the swing at the park for the first time!
Already such a big boy.
He coos and laughs when we talk to him.
His little laugh is infectious.
And while three children are rocking my world this summer (!!!) we are so lucky to have this delightful boy in our family.
Love you, Blakester!
4 comments:
He's grown up in just the couple of weeks since we left down there. Rolling, wow! The kids are all so adorable. Can't wait to have you all here and share Blake's 5 month birthday.
Ahhh, the cheeks!!! So cute :)
i do remember that! like it was yesterday. the park, those mean kids swearing, me telling them to shut the heck up. haha.
happy 4 months, blakester!! ♥
So sweet! Love those cheeks!
Post a Comment