Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday! {Finally a taste of fall}

Lunch at Kate's school this week.
 The temperatures are lovely today... seventies, cloudy, a little rainy.  It's the perfect excuse to stay inside and light my pumpkin spice candle and play on the floor with the boys.
Now that they're sleeping, I wanted to post a few random pictures on this Friday.
We ate lunch with Kate at school this week.  She was so excited to have us visit.  I love going to Kate's school.  The kids in her class are so sweet.  I remember a lot of them from last year's kindergarten, and they are always so cute when they say hi to us.
~~~~~~~~~
I never posted about Labor Day weekend... it was a low-key family weekend.
We spent some time at a really cool shopping center in Cedar Hill, where the kids took advantage of the fountains.
 We shopped around a little, and spent considerable time at Dick's Sporting Goods checking out the bicycles.  I have told Mike I want to become a "bike family" by Christmas.  Haha, we'll see!
Then we stopped for some frozen yogurt where the children were in heaven.
In other news, Kate lost ANOTHER tooth yesterday; this time at school in front of the whole class.  :)  She was so excited.  And so, for the third time in two weeks, the tooth fairy paid a visit to our house.
Geez, she's getting paid more than Mike! (direct quote from Mike)
Have a wonderful weekend!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~