Thursday, October 11, 2012

A few randoms

Dylan and his best buddies, Hudson, Jack, and Lincoln
 I'm going through my pictures this morning, and wanted to post a few cute ones of things happening recently.
Hopefully someday these will all end up in a blog book (hint, Mikey!)
I snapped a few pictures of the boys last week while Stacie was dying my hair.  It absolutely kills me how quickly Blake is growing up!!!
 Kate attended an adorable tie-dye birthday party for Bella and Aubree.
So fun!
They painted canvas, danced, ate lots of yummy food and left with a bunch of goodies.
 After enjoying General Conference (with the most delicious pumpkin cheesecake muffins I've ever made I might add) we went to Kevin and Leslie's to celebrate Kev's 31st birthday.
We had amazing chicken/seafood Alfredo, bread sticks, salad, and German chocolate cake.
(And I wonder why the pounds aren't falling off me these days... sheesh!)
Happy Birthday Kev!
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: