Monday, October 08, 2012

How have I not posted these yet?

May 2012
 I can't believe it's been five whole months since Miss Stacie took these cute pictures of the Grady cousins. 
I figure I better hurry and post them before they become outdated, as we're expecting two more Grady cousins next month!!! (Lisa's having a boy and Leslie's having a girl)
It was a rather chaotic shoot... in fact the only one with all the kids in it (above) had to be photoshopped.  Poor Stacie.  What a brood we have. :)
But she captured some adorable ones of the children individually.
 These are among my favorites!  All the kids kind of doing their own thing.  They are so dang cute!
Next time we do this, there will be seven grandchildren!  Heaven help us all... and mostly Stacie. :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

These pictures are AWESOME (cue heavenly music...)

Miss you guys.