| August 2012 |
I've been getting blonde highlights forever. I mean like forever! Since college in fact. With the exception of one stint as a semi-brunette circa 2005, I've craved that bleach blonde... almost platinum look. But lately, well, I've been feeling a little stale. And I had dark roots almost as soon as I was done highlighting it. So I decided it was time for a change!
They say a change will do you good.
And this time I believe it!
Thank you, Miss Stacie, for this transformation. :)
I think I like it!
8 comments:
Wow! I love it! I already gave you a "gorgeous" on Facebook but just had to come say it here too!
Ummmmm....that comment was actually made by "KT"'s mom! Sorry...she doesn't know how to sign out of anything!
you are too gorgeous! a perfect change for the new karen!
I love it! The pictures here look even better than the one you emailed me earlier. Perhaps its the freshly applied makeup :)
love it Karen!
Love it!
Love!!!!!
Gorgeous. Making me want to be brave...
Post a Comment