Monday, January 07, 2013

The UCSP!

 I don't mean to brag, but I just happen to be the reigning Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest Winner 2012.
Yeah, that's a real thing! :)
We had an absolute ball at the Sturgill's UCSP this year.
Delicious food, delightful company, lots and lots of laughing.
Mike picked out our lovely sweaters at Goodwill and I just jazzed 'em up a bit.
 We had a very lively White Elephant gift exchange, where I literally took home a white (okay grey) elephant cookie jar.  SO cute!
Oh, and some new hair things for Kate since we chucked all her hair stuff in the lice-fest aftermath.
 Our gracious hostess
 The Mikes
 And the first and second place sweater winners.
Thanks, friends, for a super fun time!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

your sweaters were definitely a hit. love y'all.

Derek and Lisa Larson said...

OK, those sweaters are fantastic. But... I'm pretty sure I deserve some credit here. Wasn't I the one who told you about the sweaters with photos of your spouse on them? I think I did. :)
Just kidding. Glad you guys had fun. Such a cool idea for a party!