Monday, January 07, 2013

A few more December pictures

Dylan with "Jacklincoln"  Two boys, only one name, according to Dyl
 Are we all sick of the holidays?  Yes yes yes!  We finally finally took down our Christmas decorations on Saturday and cleaned the house from top to bottom-ish.
I love the way the house looks after all the holiday stuff is gone and all is clean and simple once again.
And I do want to move forward with 2013 and stop dwelling in the past... haha.  
But I found some cute pictures that Danielle took from some activities in December so I wanted to post them before too much more time passes.
Earlier in December we went to Bethlehem Revisited in Waxahachie.  We went on the very last night that it was open so it was very verrrrrry crowded.  But the children had a great time, and we did too.
It's such a cool experience!
Could this be where the head lice came from?  Ohhhhhh myyyyy gosssshhhhhh.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then we celebrated Miss Sarah's birthday with treats at our house before going to the movies to see Breaking Dawn (again for most of them...) 
This picture serves as a big old wake up call to adhere to my New Year's Resolution to freaking lose some weight!  Holy crapola.  Enough is enough, for realz.
It's always fun celebrating birthdays with these lovely ladies.

No comments: