Tuesday, January 07, 2014

So.... here we are

 Well well well... it seems this little blog of ours has been severely neglected yet again.  Part of my 2014 "resolutions" include documenting more about our family and I suppose this blog is a perfect place to start.  I feel like life is just coasting along and all of a sudden I'll wake up and our kids will be grown and I will have forgotten all the little things that made this time of our lives so chaotic, crazy, wonderful and fun.  
Like for instance, Blake is literally clawing at my shirt at this very moment screaming bloody murder.  Like THIS.  This is why I haven't blogged in forever!  Who can work under such conditions???

Anyway so I really do plan to hop on here a little more often and update with photos and goings-on with our family.  Although I seriously doubt anyone even looks on here anymore (hello?  is anyone there?) this is just for us.
So here are a couple of pictures from Christmas and New Year.  May 2014 be the year I actually follow through on my resolutions!
 



 

This is kind of how we all feel right now.  Not a great way to begin a new year... haha.  But hopefully we can get some steam back as we head into what will surely be a very busy and eventful phase of our lives!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I'm here and would love for you to keep us updated. It makes you not feel so far away.

Danielle said...

hooray! i'm so sad i didn't know you'd been updating! i love it. i love the christmas pictures, too!!