I know, I know. It's been "yonks" (my favorite made-up word) since I blogged. And really, I have no excuse. These children are just raising themselves ~ never argue, always smell sweet and clean,feed themselves elegantly prepared meals, wash their own laundry ~ you know, I'm barely needed around here.
HAHA.
Anyway, I swear I am going to do better. Yep, that's what they all say. But seriously, folks. I do need to blog more about this darling, peaceful, never chaotic family of mine.
For instance:
My sweet friend Stacie took these gorgeous pictures of Molly shortly after she was born. They're so lovely, you'd never know that Molly POOPED with a vengeance all over the pretty lace mid-shoot. That girl. Still, Stacie is somewhat of a miracle worker (and very patient, I might add) so she was able to capture this little angelic face as though nothing happened at all.
I'm so glad we have these pretty pictures of our Molly Lynn. She's so much fun.
Even if she poops a lot. :)







3 comments:
Yonks isn't a made up word, silly girl! You think I run around using made up words??? :)
Lovely pictures!
I love these! Sweet little Molly Mayhem. (One day she'll grow into that name ;)
Those are beautiful! I need a Stacie of my own here. Plus it makes me feel bad I haven't done newborn pix w/ my kids. Good job blogging. I'm terrible.
Post a Comment