| Molly with Grandma and Grandpa Grady |
Surprise! Another Molly post. :) But she's so dang cute, who can blame me?
Mike blessed Molly Lynn on June 1st, which is also our 12th anniversary. I love that we got to share our anniversary with such a significant event in her life. He gave her a beautiful blessing, offering her words of wisdom and blessings of health, eternal marriage, strength in the gospel and love from her family. She behaved herself quite nicely during the blessing, I'm told. Good girl! Those in the circle included: Grandpa Lionel Grady, Uncle Kevin Grady, cousin Mike Bell, and friends Paul Johnson, Mike Sturgill, Mike Eldredge, and James Kirchmann.
Sadly, this is the only close-up picture I got of Molly in her dress. Gah. She was blessed in the dress that Kate was blessed in on September 3, 2006. It was made by our friend Vickie Jensen. I love this dress so much!
I really was not on my game in the taking-pictures department this day. After the blessing we hosted a lunch at our house with our dear family and friends. Just like at Blake's blessing, we had Raising Cane's chicken and toast, potato salad, blueberry jello, fruit and veggies, with cupcakes and cookies for dessert. So good! We ate and talked and listened to the kids run wild all afternoon and let me tell you, it was wonderful!!! I love spending time with these people.
And now I leave you with several attempts at a decent family picture:
Ohhhh well. These people. I love them to pieces!
3 comments:
Such a special day for sweet little Molly Mayhem! So glad we got to be a part of it! Love you and your cute family!
You know how to throw a party. And her dress is adorable. I can't believe how big your family has gotten. I still remember Kate in a baby carrier sitting at my kitchen table. Gag! Where has the time gone?
It was such a great day!!! That dress is so beautiful!
Post a Comment