Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Six Months

Right here is 14.3 lbs, 26 inches of pure sweetness.  Molly Lynn is six months old today and we adore her beyond words!
She is babbling, grabbing toys, sleeping through the night (praise!!), eating squash, green beans, sweet potatoes, prunes, pears, bananas, rice cereal and oatmeal.
Because of troubles I've had nursing this little gal, she is now exclusively on formula.  It's been a blessing and a guilt-ridden curse.  But mostly a blessing.  She's thriving and that's the most important thing.
Heavenly Father knew what he was doing, saving Molly for last in our family.  She goes with the flow with our hectic schedules and she is very tolerant of her sometimes over-loving siblings.  Her demeanor is peaceful and happy and we love her to pieces!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hooray! For a new post AND for Molly being 6 months! Love that little peanut!

M. Harrison said...

I am still a faithful follower even though I can't get my fingers to grace the keyboard to post as well. Everyone looks great! Thanks for all the pictures...I am looking forward to seeing everyone at Christmas.