
Even though it doesn't look like it in this picture, Kate LOVES me again! :) Well, at least I hope so. She was acting a lot more friendly with me yesterday, smiling and cooing and whatnot. I love this little girl so much! I just want her to be happy. And I think part of me is feeling immense guilt at leaving her at the preschool all day, so I'm imagining that she's mad at me or something. But I'm sure she's not. In fact, she really likes the preschool, or at least she seems to. I'm very happy with it so far. She's going through so many changes right now. She's so much more alert, and smiling etc. She plays with her toys now, she "talks" to us via jabber that I'm pretty sure nobody but Kramer can understand, and she looks up at us when we call her by name. I told Mike this morning that I'm ready to have another baby, and I seriously think he threw up a little on the other end of the phone. No, I'm not ready to have another one TODAY, but definitely in the next year or two. A girl in our ward who had her baby three weeks before I had Kate is pregnant again. Wow! Part of me would be absolutely freaking out, but another part thinks, "oh well, they'll be best of friends." If we could just get Mike through school, we could have more kids. Soon soon soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment