Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Sick Chick
Poor Kate. She had her first real bout of sickness this week. When I took her to the preschool on Monday she was coughing up a storm, and against my better judgement, I left her there. Within two hours, the teacher called to say Kate had a temp of 102 and I needed to pick her up. Instantly I flew into "panic-mom-mode" and rushed into my boss's office wondering what to do. He just looked at me like "duh--go get her!" I raced her to Urgent Care (after waiting on hold for 45 minutes for a nurse to tell me I couldn't get my baby in to see her doctor) But luckily, she is just suffering from the common cold. But I kept her home yesterday, and she was doped up on some prescription strength Tylenol all day. Poor little thing. She's so cute! I hate to see her sick. But I think she's doing better today. I took her to school, so we'll see how she does during the day. But the bad news is, Mike and I both have sore throats today. Gosh! We'll just keep passing it to and fro all winter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment