Six years ago today, Mike and I had our very first date! :) We were talking about it last night, how fun it was. He took me to McDermott Field in Idaho Falls to watch a Padres game where things were incredibly romantic... he taught me how to spit sunflower seeds! :) We had so much fun that night. I remember what he was wearing (red button-down shirt, jeans) and I remember what I was wearing (white shirt w/blue flowery things, jeans) and I remember being so nervous, because I thought he was so cute! Afterward we went out for ice cream at Baskin Robins and went to my apartment and talked forever. Ahhh memories. Too bad it's too bloody hot in Vegas to hit up a baseball game to rekindle the flame.
Happy First Date Anniversary!
2 comments:
What? The Padres? The real Padres? MY Padres? In Idaho Falls? What the....? You lucky girl, that is an IDEAL first date.
No no, the Idaho Falls Padres, a farm team to the real Padres. I wish it was the real Padres! :)
Post a Comment