Monday, March 10, 2008

Cooking with the Neighbors

I was a bit grumpy in my last post, and apparently all I needed was a nice relaxing weekend. I'm in much better spirits today, thank you very much. Our weekend started with Derek and Lisa coming down for dinner Friday night before flying off to Virginia to visit Kev & Leslie. Then Saturday was spent shopping for Daddy's birthday present (shhh, we can't tell you what it is until the 20th!!!) and playing at the park with Kate. We took pictures, but haven't gotten them on the computer yet.
Anyway, later that afternoon, Kate and I visited our neighbors, the Seamans. Kate and her good buddy, Seth, decided they needed to help Ben make dinner. Too cute a photo-op to pass up! Kate's learning how to fold her arms for prayers, and I just think it's so sweet!
Folding her arms again. Seth's doing it too!
Cooking with Ben! Those kids are such fun! Thanks for the pics, Jill.

9 comments:

jessi said...

Wow! Those pictures show how much Kate is growing up. She is such a doll. We really need to get her and Abram together one of these days to play. That stinks about the situation at work. Definitely puts the cherry on top for "reasons to throw in the towel". You are great to rise above it though and put everything in perspective.

Willy The Prince said...

Kate is a little doll. SO PRETTY.

Unknown said...

Kate looks like she is like 6 in that photo. She is growing way way too fast! Miss and love you guys!

Lindsey said...

Oh Karen, she is so beautiful! What a sweetheart.

Suzette said...

I can't believe how grown up Kate is getting. How cute.

Lisa said...

She's getting so big. And so cute. The little ones just love helping, don't they?!

Julie T. said...

Kate is a little girl now- she is not a baby anymore! She is so pretty! Looks like a fun night with the Seamons! Also, sorry about your co-worker problem- so not fun!! See ya Sunday!

Lisa-Idaho said...

I can't believe how grown up Kate looks, we miss you guys! Love ya!

Sunflower Mama said...

Your little Kate is stunning. Those eyes are so pretty! It looks like she had a fun time with her friend.