Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Meet Bulby & Neon

Mike's dad, David, is a VERY fabulous artist. He has done some amazing work in his career and now, he's published! David Sharp was the artist for this new children's book, called "Bulby and Neon's Journey to the City of Lights"
And while the book just lists the company he contracted with, Red Inc., he did the entire illustration! I just bought the book at Barnes and Noble (http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/results.asp?WRD=bulby) for Kate's birthday, and next time we're in Idaho, we'll make sure to have Grandpa Sharp autograph it. Congratulations!

2 comments:

Suzette said...

That is so awsome. I love to buy books from people I know. I got all of Brother Somers books the Chrismas orange ect. The guy in our parents old ward. They make great gifts as well.
I'de love to have him sign one for me. E-mail me and we will work out the details.

Petty Family said...

How fun!