While most of the country is buried under snow, fighting ice storms and thawing frozen toes, I thought I'd show you how we've been spending our January... at the park! The weather has been a tad chilly, but nothing to complain about, and recently we enjoyed an afternoon at the park. These pics were too cute to go un-posted!
I love this little face... like she's up to something really mischievous.
Mike and Kate on the monkey bars!
I can hardly believe this is the last week of January. Where in the hickory heck did the month go?? We've been busy, and that always makes things go faster. Highlights for our month include: Mike starting school again, a visit from Grandma & Grandpa Sharp and Aunt Lisa, Kate's successful potty-training, me getting sick for a week (I'm finally recovering, thanks to a visit to Urgent Care yesterday and some antibiotics), church lessons and callings, work, work and more work, weekends spending time with each other, and meeting up with old friends. Here's hoping for a lovely February!
4 comments:
I'm so jealous of your weather. We got slalmmed with a snow storm on Monday. It's freezing and snowy. I'm ready for spring!!
K well it's a good thing Kate is so cute because you're a brat! Here we sit FREEZING in the SNOW and you're playing at the park!! luv ya :)
So glad you're feeling better! (I had to do the trip to Urgent Care antibiotics thing too, not fun.) So cute pics of Kate and Mike. p.s. how did you go about potty training Kate? Joshua is showing some interest, and I'm very open to any ideas!!
It's so nice to go the park and be outside - it's too cold here! Kate looks adorable.
Post a Comment