I'm playing a bit of catch-up with my posts. On March 20, Mike turned the big 3-0. We were so happy that his family flew in from Idaho for the occasion. It was great fun! We threw a party that night with Mike's favorite Mexican foods, yummy birthday cake, good friends, family, games, and lots of fun. I created personalized a word search game for everyone to play, made loads of enchiladas and even tried my hand at a black bean salsa that I hear was a hit (I wouldn't touch the stuff-- too many yucky tomatoes! I'll make it but I don't have to eat it!) We decorated the house with lots of pictures of Mike through the years. It was so fun to look back at what a sweet little boy he was, what a handsome teenager he was, and finally what an amazing (and still handsome) man he has become.
Andrew, Aunt Lisa, Matt & his girlfriend, Rachel
The kiddos had a great time playing together.
Many of our wonderful friends came to celebrate Mike's birthday with us. This is where the "guys" hung out.
2 comments:
Happy 30th! I would call him old but we just turned 30 this year, too AND I know how old you are, Karen! ;)
Do I spy a Nothing Bundt Cake? Delicious!!!
that was my question, too -- is that a nothing bundt cake? @ Agassi that was the only treat we would ever order . . . i kinda miss it.
ps congrats to mike, now I'm the only young one among us
Post a Comment