Birthday '09 has passed into just another day. :) It was a good day, and I really appreciate all my wonderful friends and family who made the day special.
On Monday, my friend Jen took me for an early b-day lunch at our absolute fave and regular place, Pink Taco. Yay for fried ice cream!
Karen and Jen at Pink Taco
Then yesterday Kate and I did some shopping and met up with Barb and her boys for playtime at the park, lunch at my other fave, Red Robin, and cupcakes!
Here's Cole and Kate with the napkin man at The Cupcakery. They're so silly! Barb and I didn't really have a relaxing lunch with these two munchkins, but it sure was fun!
That evening, Mike took us to California Pizza Kitchen at Town Square for dinner and back to the house for presents and more red velvet cupcakes! He knows me too well!
Here's Cole and Kate with the napkin man at The Cupcakery. They're so silly! Barb and I didn't really have a relaxing lunch with these two munchkins, but it sure was fun!
Thanks again to everyone for making my birthday a good one! :)
9 comments:
Sounds like you had a very fun birthday!!! YAY!
You deserve to eat as many cupcakes as you would like it was your Birthday so you can be good the rest of the year. It was great talking to you and Kate yesterday. Love and miss you all!
Aunt Lisa
What fun pics! So glad you had a fun day!
What I am wondering is... Is that Pee Wee that Kate and Cole are standing by? And what in the world does Pee Wee have to do with a bakery? Ah...that Vegas. It's a crazy place I guess. ;)
It sounds like you had a blast. You look so pretty and not a day over 20! I swear!!! What's your secret?
Kat is so adorable. If I have a little girl I hope she is as cute. I'm totally going to steal her hair-do too....
I find out June 29th...
HAPPY HAPPY BDAY GIRLIE!
Hope you had a great Birthday Karen! It sounds like you were well taken care of:) I have never had a red velvet cupcake- I think I might have to soon. . .
Happy happy birthday! Your pictures are adorable, as always. That red velvet cupcake looks divine.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What great friends you have, not to mention a thoughtful hubby!
Wish I was there to celebrate with you .. living away from friends and family really suck around times like these! :(
love you!
You DO NOT look 35. More like 25. Gorgeous!! Glad it was a good day. I'll have to try the Pink Taco. I've heard much about it.
Happy, Happy post-birthday. Hopefully you recieved our card and moola by now. Go buy you 1/4 of a cute outfit at Old Navy! Sorry it wasn't more. We love you though and are glad that your day was good!
Post a Comment