Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Zoo, Temple, Greenbelt, Friends: Just an Ordinary Idaho Vacation~Part 2

Zoo...
Kate took quite a liking to baby Shaelynn during our outing. Her beloved cousins! Lovely day at the zoo!
Idaho Falls Greenbelt...
Family pic in front of our favorite temple
Thousands of hungry ducks and geese
This little car in Grandpa Sharp's garage was just perfect for Kate to "drive"
BFF by proxy: Mike's best friend, Darik's daughter and Kate. They had a great time together at Leo's Party Palace (or whatever it's called)
Time to say goodbye...
Blowing kisses to G&G Sharp at the airport
Other highlights from our vacation included:
  • Breakfast at Smitty's with the Anglins
  • Dinner and Seinfeld trivia competition with the Armstrongs (we WILL beat you someday!!!)
  • Daily 3-hour naps
  • Fabulous massage at Massage Envy
  • Making fun of Jen's pregnancy-related memory loss (Mike only!)
  • Cousins!
  • Hours on the trampoline
  • Sleeping with the windows open every night
  • Sandwich Tree

We NEVER get to do everything we want to or see everyone we want to during our Idaho trips. Please forgive us if we didn't get a chance to meet up. We will be coming back for Christmas!

Until then...


4 comments:

The Grady's said...

so glad that you guys had a good vacation! Can't wait to see you in a week!

Artis said...

Kate looks so grown up in all of these!

M. Harrison said...

I'm glad that mom got to send you off. That is an adorable picture waving goodbye...always the hardest part. We will await your next visit!!

Emily Petty said...

Kate is so cute! I love that lion water fountain. I'd really like to go back to Yellowstone sometime, I haven't been since I was 10 or something. I can't believe they made that canoe - amazing!