Thursday, March 04, 2010

What are we doing on April 12, around 5:30 p.m. you ask?

Oh, you know... just having a
B-A-B-Y!!! We received our scheduled c-section papers in the mail yesterday, so it's all set for Monday, April 12.
Kind of weird to know exactly when we'll be delivering this little guy-- barring any early water-breakage or pushed back surgeries, etc. But for me, a big-time planner, I'm happy about it!
We are getting very excited!
My dear friend, Barb, is throwing me a little shower this weekend. I initially felt kind of silly having one for the "second baby" but she assured me that it's okay since it's a boy this time.
Other than just feeling big, fat and rather uncomfortable, this pregnancy is going very well. I feel lucky and blessed that we have been healthy up to this point, and hope that it continues.

8 comments:

Haws Family said...

Hooray for you! So fun that you get to know when he's coming! That is the hardest part for me. Hope your last 5 weeks goes well!

Taralee said...

haha. I love your question/title!! And I'm totally disagreeing with you on something. You might be uncomfortable, but you ARE NOT big or fat. You look WONDERFUL! :) I love your round belly! Hello, big round belly = healthy baby boy ;)

Suzette said...

How fun to know the date. How not fun to heal from a c-section. Have you decided on a name yet? I bet little Kate will be a great helper you are lucky to have a girl 1st. Congrats again I can't wait to see pictures. :).. And hopefully I can meet your darlings in July if we do get to come down then.

Babs said...

Every baby should be celebrated (and every pregnancy should be too)! I am happy to throw a shower for you. Can't wait to meet the little guy.

Kim said...

Wow! Your hospital is on top of things...scheduling a month in advance. How nice! You know that would never happen in Cedar.

April 12th is a great day for a baby. My "Baby" turns 8 that day :)

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

How fun! I'm sure crossing my fingres it doesn't happen on the 13th. . . yes I know all about your worries! :)

Good luck - and have fun this weekend!

jessi said...

Really curious about this little boys name - especially since we are on the baby boy name hunt too - I think we just about have one picked out now - but we will keep something a surprise in all of this! A lot of the planned c-sections (including mine) were scheduled for like 6am in the morning, not in the evening. I guess you can even go to work that day and then go to the hospital and have you baby :) haha - very funny!

Nicole said...

So excited for you guys! Only a little over a month. Can't believe it has gone by so fast!