Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm Thankful...

My "craft"... a thankful banner. I'm pretty proud of it, even though I'm not very crafty.

This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for (in no particular order):
  • The opportunity I have to stay home with my children.
  • Mike's amazing job.
  • The fact that I'm typing this with the windows open, on November 24!
  • My two healthy children.
  • Living in Texas!
  • My parents and Mike's parents. They are so supportive and loving and the greatest grandparents to Kate and Dylan. We love them soooooooo much!
  • Our wonderful, wonderful siblings, living far and wide, who love us and support us no matter what.
  • The fact that Mike graduated this year!
  • Dylan's infectious grin, even though he's discovered the plants, the glass vases, and everything else he's not supposed to get into. Seriously, I never had to baby-proof our house with Kate. Not the case with this precocious little boy!
  • Friends! Both new and old. We are very very blessed in that department.
  • The gospel in our lives.
  • Our ward. And our callings.
  • Kate's heart of gold. She truly cares about her family and her friends. What an amazing example!
  • Our comfortable place that we have to live.
  • My kitchen, and the fact that I get to spend today baking rolls, pies, etc. for dinner. I have really enjoyed working on my culinary skills.
  • Coke Zero.
  • My husband.
  • Target, and Target's proximity to our house. (This has actually proven to be a bad thing on more than one occasion)
  • Family, family, family!!!
Obviously the list could go on and on. Needless to say, I'm grateful. And so excited for Thanksgiving this year!
Happy Thanksgiving!!! Love to you all!

No comments: