Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Old Stomping Grounds Tour {Idaho Falls}

We took the briefest of trips to Idaho Falls to celebrate the birth and blessing of our newest nephew, Braeden Harrison. While we were barely there for a weekend, we were so glad to see much of our family. Sorry to all our friends who we didn't get to see. Next time, for sure!
Here's everybody's favorite aunt, Lisa, with the grandkids- Trevor, Danica, Shaelynn, Dylan, Andrew and Kate!
The 3-Musketeers. Kate loooooves these cousins. I cannot tell you how many times a day we discuss Andrew and Trevor. Gagillions, I tell you.
Dylan loves his Grandma Sharp!
We spent some time outside in the wonderful weather playing. The next day it snowed like crazy. Ahhh, gotta love fall in Idaho. :)
And here's the guy of honor, Braeden. Such a cutie!
After church and the blessing we had a luncheon at the church. Mike's BFF, Darik, came with his family to visit for a bit. I love this pic of the guys, and Dylan.
Grandma Sharp gave Kate this beautiful dress, and she had such a ball prancing around in it all day. The cousins all had such fun together, laughing, eating, running around and bonding. This is the part that's hardest about living away... Kate truly adores her cousins.
I'm not sure where this picture is, but I love this one of my guys.
This was the last night we were there... and an adorable shot of Trevor and Kate, with Andrew in the background. Kate and Trevor seem to have an amazing little bond. They are so cute!
Our visit to Idaho Falls was too short, as always, but we had a great time and we love everyone! Hopefully the next visit will be much longer. Meanwhile, y'all are always welcome in Texas!

No comments: