| Dylan, getting into his sister's dress-up box. Mike will be so proud! :) |
So a few days ago, Dylan totally took his first steps!!! I can't believe it. He's doing quite well. Just a couple of steps here and there. He is so dang proud of himself, it just cracks me up. I love this kid so much. I'll try to get some pictures or video of him up here soon. So proud of our little guy!
Our weekend.
Our weekend.
Well, we managed to pack a lot in.
We spent most of the weekend over at Kevin and Leslie's, eating amazing food (lots and lots of it) and attempting to watch conference with three youngsters. Dylan decided that climbing up and down the staircase was his new favorite pastime, and also decided that he didn't like bubbles in his bath:
On Saturday Danielle and I went to Canton, Texas to the biggest flea market/yard sale/craft thingy I've ever seen! I could have stayed there all day, wandering around the various booths and scoping out treasures. It was fun. We stopped for "World Famous" burgers at the Dairy Palace before heading home.
***
Then we headed over to the Grady's house so the guys could attend the Priesthood session of General Conference. We girls played with the kids, watched TV and prepared for ice cream sundaes when the guys got home.
Sunday was spent eating a glorious breakfast, watching Conference, eating a scrumptious dinner, and playing with the kiddos. All in all, not a shabby way to spend the weekend.
| Kate and Colin. Not the greatest picture of them, but my oh my, Kate loves her cousin! |
***
And below, just some pictures of the kids from last week. They are such fun to play with around the house. I love 'em!
This week is all about cleaning, organizing, planning Young Women things, and goal setting (for myself). More to come.
3 comments:
Walking??!! So Fun!
I love Dylan's face.... so open and just radiates pure joy!
Cute pictures! Your babies are just adorable.
Post a Comment