This is what I'm looking at right now; this adorable face, covered in oatmeal and peaches. We're sitting here eating breakfast and sweating to death because I thought it'd be a great idea to go for our morning walk, because it's October, and, oh I don't know, maybe it should feel like FALL outside. But not, oh you know, hotter than blazes and 100% humidity (maybe I'm exaggerating a tad) so I'm sitting here feeding Blake and sweating and I realized...
oh my goodness!
Blake is eight months old today!
So I quickly snapped some pictures of him eating.
Blake seriously has my heart!
Maybe it's because he looks sooooo much like his daddy.
Or maybe it's because (unlike his daddy) he rarely gets fussy at me.
(Just kidding Mike!)
But in any case, I just love this little child.
At eight months Blake is a slow but steady crawler. He bypasses any and all toys to crawl to the nearest remote control/computer cord/electrical outlet (following in his dad's footsteps already).
After a rocky beginning he is a fantastic eater. He loves pears, sweet potatoes, peas, beans, peaches, apples, oatmeal, and squash.
Unfortunately we're having issues with constipation right now, so I'm trying to figure out what is hurting his tummy and fix the problem.
He's still nursing during the day (and sometimes at night...)
Blake loves taking walks in the mornings (except when the humidity threatens to suffocate us all)
And he loves playing in the bath with Dylan.
We are so blessed to have Blake Michael in our family!
3 comments:
cutie pie! He does look a lot like Mike, Ryan, and Matt. Looking at pictures lately they were all clones. Love you guys.
He does look like Mike and Ryan and Matt. Those Pardonnet genes came out finally on one of yours. Love you all.
He really is so cute! And how fitting that he (who you say looks the most like Mike) is the one that carries Michael as a middle name. :) How providential.
Post a Comment