My trusty elliptical hasn't seen much action lately... stupid depression making me all depressed and lethargic.
And yes, I know that exercise would combat said depression, but I'm too depressed to exercise... it's a vicious, vicious cycle people.
And while we're on the subject, would it be too much to ask for a little Novemberish weather in NOVEMBER? All these gorgeous sunshiney days are really putting me into a funk.
Anyway.
Blake must have started feeling sorry for that dear elliptical gathering dust in the bedroom, because today he crawled over there and pulled himself right on up to standing position.
He's so proud of himself!
My children are always teaching me lessons in one way or another.
So, in honor of Blake,
I too am going to get back on my feet, and tough out whatever frowny-face emotions are getting me down.
Back on our feet, folks!
And yay for Blake and his accomplishments.
He's such a sweetie.
4 comments:
Tis not to worry. There are others right there along with you. The bed beckons me as soon as I leave it. :) My treadmill was making noises when I finally stepped on it last week. Here is to making changes...slowly...I don't have any get skinny illusions during the holidays. I just hope not to gain! T Love you guys.
Meh! I feel ya, why is life so crippling? You put on a good face in public, my dear, because you look fantastic, as always! I hope you can get back to feeling good....ima try too!
it's so easy to just sit and do nothing. it's hard to find the balance. but i know we can!!! and i think you're FABULOUS!!!
I'm sorry to hear about your depression. Every day is a new one. And YEAH for BLAKE!!! Wish I was near you to plan a play day with these little boogers.
The first step is the hardest. I tell myself that all the time, that working out only sucks while I'm getting ready to work out.
Post a Comment